Friday, December 24, 2010

first post :)

Welcome to my blog all those who aren't totally bored by politics from a teenage perspective!

not everything will be politics and anything I put down is my own personal view!!!  usually backed by facts.

just so you know what perspective I'll be blogging from, I am a Christian so I don't support the labour party, the greens or the Sex Party.  I do support Liberals, Nationals and Christian Democratic Party.

If anything I say on this blog is any ways offensive to you for any reason,,,, I am very sorry!!  I am not writing this blog to make enemies I'm just writing my personal opinions.  If you don't like them, then don't bother reading this blog!!  If you don't like what I'm saying feel free to drop me a comment or a line on twitter  and I'll be happy to talk.

Love Rachael

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog! I am honoured to be your first follower. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like politics to i suppose, or maybe its just proving people wrong! =)
    And I like to hear what everyone thinks, whether I agree or not, so post away! =)

    <3 Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now officially following your blog. :)
    I used to want to go into parliament (the things my friends don't know about me LOL!) before God directed my heart toward the mission field. I hope God can impact the world through you! Or at least just your country to start off with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Becka!! oh and how an earth do you find enough time to write so often on your blog?????

    ReplyDelete