Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I feel smart!!

maybe I should have known this but I only got it figured it out today. soo... *takes deep breath*

Paul Green isn't standing for the senate at all. he's standing for the legislative counsil and Bethany Camac isn't standing as his local representative thingy she's standing as a local candidate for the legislative assembly!!!


what all that means is, the legislative assembly proposes the bills and the legislative counsil passes or rejects the bill. 

AREN'T I CLEVER??? :D   ok so I'm not really but that's pretty cool right???

so here's a bit about Beth and umm..... just forget about what I said about the picture.  I hate my computer sometime.

A few policies:
If elected, Bethany will fight to:- 
1) Support the interests of small business and industry.
2) Tackle the challenge of youth unemployment.
3) Resist damming or diversion of the Clarence River.
4) Fast-track the building of a second bridge over the Clarence River.
5) Get a full-time community legal centre in Grafton.

basic bio:
"Bethany was born and raised in the Northern Rivers before moving to Sydney for further studies and work. She returned to “home turf” in 2005, and since 2009 has been Human Resources Manager for one of the Clarence Valley’s largest employers. Every day, she experiences the issues facing local businesses and primary industry in this region.

As a founding member of the recently formed Grafton Branch of the CDP, Bethany believes that integrity in politics is something that is still possible and must be pursued."

 

short one tonight.  hope it wasn't too boring :P   Hopefully after the election I will be writing about national politics more again. 

hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. 

Love Rachael :)

No comments:

Post a Comment