Saturday, April 16, 2011

holidays :)

So this Holidays haven't really been holidays for me so I haven't been able to do the fifty thousand blogs I was hoping to get done.  in fact I haven't got an political stuff to talk about at all.  expect the usual local stuff which is probably pretty boring.

actually, Wait wait!!  yes I have news!!  its not terribly exciting maybe but still,  there's this article in the Australian about Labor's youth vote dropping dramatically and the Coalition's youth vote going up.  so far so good.  the not good side of it is that all Labor's youthful supporters are joining the Greens.

Why is that bad? It's bad because the Greens are "the watermelon party." they make themselves look like an environmental party but they're really not.  They are communist and they want to legalise abortion, euthanasia and gay marriage.  They also have one seat in the Upper house now.   OH OH OH OH OH!!!  that's what I was going to blog about!!!

Ok, carrying on from my Little Greens warning/rant.  GUESS WHAT :D :D


WE HAVE A LIBERAL PREMIER IN NEW SOUTH WALES!!!! :D :D

and Paul Green was elected to the upper house.  

That is, the most exciting thing that has happened to me in... a couple of months anyway.  Christian Democratic Party now has two people in the upper house, Paul Green and Fred Nile.   God hasn't forsaken NSW yet.


So I am now going to go to bed, everybody have a great week of holidays and those of you who have another two weeks..... I am not jealous in the slightest (no really I'm not)  YOU ARE SUCH SLACKERS!! 

~ Rachael ~

No comments:

Post a Comment