Saturday, April 30, 2011

WILLIAM AND KATE'S WEDDING!

THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

ok, I am going to take ten deep breaths and try to write this sensibly......

so I watched the last bit of the royal wedding tonight, I got to see the good bits and I got see them on the balcony thing.  (honestly, I would so love to see that place!!!  Imagine standing on the balcony, I mean THE balcony of Buckingham Palace! wouldn't that be amazing?)  anyway getting back to the wedding....

first of all, I am really glad they are actually married!!  Because I'm hoping that Kate will put a bit of "commoner" into the royal family, (although Prince William is really nice all on his own)  and she was so nice and natural looking and Prince William always looks kind of easily casual.  I didn't really like the waving bit, they kind of looked a bit dumb just standing there waving. but I really did LOVE Kate's reaction when they first walked out! "oh wow!"

just as a side note, did anybody see that white police horse that didn't want to be docile? :D

I really really hope and pray that they will be truly happy with each other and God will bless them both, especially William because he has to be king!
just imagine if they don't really love each other and they end up being unhappily married for the rest of their lives? or getting a divorce?  that really would be good news for all those Monarchy haters.  maybe I sound like a worrier but just look at Charles and darling Camilla!

anyway I love them both (especially William) and I reeally do hope they are happy and they do everything well and they stay married and they have lots of humour to take them through the tough times and media and everything goes really well for them.

Love Rachael

this post is not remotely connected to politics but I just had to blog about Prince William's wedding :D

5 comments:

  1. Our family dosent have a tv. But i was invited to some friends house to see it. it was so amazing. Kate looked lovely and William looked like king of the world.
    Truly a night to remember. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate camilla and charles. the queen should bypass charles and give it straight to William.
    Did you see that idiot gillard there with her so called "boyfriend". that really made my blood boil, and she is a republican. His Excellency Mr Michael Bryce and Her Ms Quentin Bryce looked perticularly good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow we spent HOURS in front of the tv watching the wedding! Kate is ssoooo beautiful!
    And did you hear that Rowan Atkinson (how do u spell his name?) was there?

    <3 Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess - Kate did look lovely and William always looks pretty kingly (i think anyway) and yes the Queen should definitely bypass Charles for William!! Prince William will be so much better than Charles could ever be! did you see that article about Prince William inviting this homeless girl from somewhere to his wedding?

    BEE!! did you get my email? who is Rowan Atkinson? is he an athlete or a politician? :P

    ReplyDelete